Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Five Goats on Spools

I finally managed to get a good picture of all five girls on the spools.  I really need a lighter background to show Melody properly, but I think it's a really good picture.  I took quite a few to get this one.  Isn't it cute how Blossom (on the left) and Petals are snuggled together?



And here's a really good shot of Melody.  The one I posted here last week really doesn't look like her at all.  This one does.  She is all black with a little white on her head, ears and nose.   She's smaller than either Tigger or Una.  She probably weighs about 65 pounds.

I'm very pleased with her and hope she soon melds in with the rest of the herd.  I like for all my girls to be happy.

Today's Menu:
Breakfast:  Quiche, Sausage, Gogurt with Blueberries
Main Meal:  Italian Casserole, Green Beans
Evening Snack:  Salami, Assorted Cheeses, Dark Chocolate and Wine

Ingredients from today's menu courtesy of Sweet Garden Farm:  Eggs, cheese, milk, chives and garlic in quiche; gogurt; zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic in Italian Casserole; Green Beans; Assorted Cheeses for Evening Snack.  The Blueberries with breakfast were picked locally about five miles from the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment