Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Clothes!

The girls have new collars. I've had them for a few weeks, but wanted to wait until Sam was gone before I "dressed" them. They'll get dirty enough soon enough without his help. Didn't the girls pose nicely for their picture!
Here's a closeup of Una showing the embroidery. It says "Sweet Garden" which is my herd name. I ordered them from http://goodcollar.net/. It's ok to spoil them a little bit...

Today's Menu:
Breakfast: Sausage Links, Cheese Omelet, and Gogurt with Blueberries
Main Meal: Chicken Breast, Peppers, Onions, and Carrots sauteed in Mojo Sauce, Swiss Chard Bake
Evening Snack: Church Function Tonight - typical snack foods.

Ingredients in today's menu from Sweet Garden Farm: Eggs, Gogurt, Peppers, Carrots, Swiss Chard, and Cheese in Swiss Chard.

2 comments:

  1. Una is beautiful! I want personalized collars. I don't think my husband would go for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy. I just have the three girls, so I can spoil them a little. It gives me pleasure to see them looking pretty.

    ReplyDelete